Friday, July 28, 2006

please remember g.u.t.s.

I don't think that acronym actually stands for anything. I do think the Aggro Crag was one of the most intense challenges in the youth game show industry. I don't think Mike O'Malley could have been as excited as he always seemed. I do think Moira Quirk was a style icon for girl referees everywhere. I don't think the production was as good as I did when I was nine. I do think climbing rope net walls deserves more respect. I do think a future Backstreet Boy appeared on the show as "AJ 'Mean' McLean". And I do think at least one winner must've gotten cancer from their so-called trophy, a "glowing piece of [their] radical rock".

1 comment:

  1. There's a tv station on extra cable that shows old episodes of GUTS, so i've watched a bunch, do you also remember the nick game show about the ancient mayan temple with the giant stone head that talks?

    ReplyDelete