Sunday, July 16, 2006

please remember ghostwriter

This was a PBS series in which kids just like me (except that they lived in the inner city and I lived in Idaho) would solve serious mysteries with the help of a supernatural being, which was just a bunch of words written in a spiral shape, if I remember right. This show encouraged viewers at home to keep track of the clues, I think, and I had a spiral notebook I would write in during the show. Anyway I think the point of it was either getting kids to write or freaking them out.

7 comments:

  1. You are so into old PBS shows right now

    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are there so many pbs shows set in the inner city? Sesame Street for example, I could never relate because they all lived on the same city block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, what happened to "Sesame Road," in which all the characters represented stereotypes of rural America?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember almost every episode, I was fully entrenched in this show and would immidiatly get it if it were on dvd. Just to prove it, I think I can remember their names, Jamal, Lenny, Alex, Gaby, Tina, and Rob, and Hector later one. Bam!

    ReplyDelete