Thursday, September 07, 2006

please remember dream street

Dream Street was the young and underappreciated boy band responsible for launching careers such as Jesse McCartney and...Jesse McCartney. Their first album was released in 2001, selling a million copies nationwide. In true adolescent-fame fashion, they broke up a year later over a legal dispute. Whenever I bring up Dream Street no one outside my immediate family knows what I'm talking about, so just watch the video for their hit song "It Happens Every Time" and you'll miss them as much as I do.

5 comments:

  1. I'm seriously creeped out and wish I didn't have the option of remembering this, like I did five minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Googling after watching it and found this

    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dream street! i wish that yous never left! i love yous so so so much! i think that u should have a reunionthis year! now hear this chis, geiorie, matt, jesse and frankie i love yous guys do much. just please sing one song again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dream Street. I love thir music. Chris Trousdale rocks. I wish they would have never split up. I miss them. I wonder what will happen for them all in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be great if they would get back to gether for one more concert and sing for all their fans once more. I would love that day for the rest of my life. It would also make me and all my friends happy to see them together again or at least one more time.

    ReplyDelete